⟳ Order before everyone else
⇓ Access reduced prices during presales and promos
♡ Exclusively for our subscribers
The Recycled Plastic Bottle Pyjama Pants
Participate in saving the oceans all the while having the strange feeling of wearing pure silk.
Made with 100% recycled plastic bottle satin. Printed with our exclusive floral print with non-toxic dyes. Made ethically in Canada.
PS: satin is always a bit delicate. Beware of cats, rattan chairs and cactuses! 🙈
How can I choose the perfect size* ? - Size guide
*Designed to be high-waisted. If you wish to wear them lower on your hips, select the next size up.
More info for the curious
- Made in Quebec, Canada under ethical working conditions
- Made of Global Recycle Standard (GRS) certified recycled polyester, manufactured in China
- Printed with water-based dyes
- Stitched with 5 tex-27 threads for maximum durability
- Supple, soft satin fabric
- Elastic waistband for maximal comfort
- Reduced ecological footprint through use of recycled plastic bottles
- Delivered to you in an eco-friendly package
- Wash in cold water
- Hang to dry
- Iron at low temperature if needed (but who irons their pyjamas?)
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or write us at email@example.com