⟳ Order before everyone else
⇓ Access reduced prices during presales and promos
♡ Exclusively for our subscribers
The organic cotton adjustable wrap skirt
How to choose the perfect size? - Size guide
Turn heads with our divinely comfy and fully adjustable wrap skirt.
Tie a bow anywhere around your waist thanks to its wrap system in order to create the perfect fit.
Made in Canada with a blend of certified organic cotton. Printed with the floral pattern created as part of an exclusive collaboration with Canadian illustrator Joannie Houle.
Match it with:
- The assorted floral blouse or floral cami to create the illusion of a dress
- Our classic t-shirt in black or in white
- Our organic cotton cami in black or in cream
- Our scrunchie printed with the assorted floral pattern
More info for the curious
- Made in Canada under ethical working conditions
- Made of 90% Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified organic cotton grown in India, blended with and 10% rayon for a soft, anti-wrinkle and supple fabric
- Lined with the same fabric in plain cream colour to counterbalance any transparence!
- No trace of fertilizers, pesticides or heavy metals
- Printed with the floral pattern created as part of an exclusive collaboration with Canadian illustrator Joannie Houle.
- Assembled with 5 27-tex threads for maximal durability
- Feminine and comfortable A-line cut
- The sewn-in belt can be tied in a bow at any level around the waist thanks to its wrap system for an impeccable fit
- The model wears the size medium and is 5'8" tall
- Delivered to you in an eco-friendly package
- Machine wash in cold water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron at medium temperature if needed
- Hang to store
- Do not bleach, do not tumble dry
- The fabric will slightly shrink after its first wash in cold water (about 3/8" in width and length)