How to Stitch a Blind Hem
Learn the technique employed in the couture world to sew a hem on a pair of pants, a skirt, a dress or even a coat with this simple invisible hand stitch!
- Do not use this technique on robuste fabrics like denim. To learn how to sew a hem on thick materials, refer to the course How to Shorten and Sew a hem, available in the Machine Work Series.
- This technique does not teach how to shorten a hem. To learn how to do it, please take a look at the course How to Shorten and Sew a hem, available in the Machine Work Series.
Required material :
- Hand stitching needle
- Sharpened fabric scissors
- Thread of the colour of the garment you wish to repair (recommended: standard tex-27 polyester thread)
- Iron and ironing board
- No sewing machine required
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! The courses are 100% refundable 120 days after the date of purchase.
For more information, visit the Frequently Asked Questions page or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.