How to Cover a Hole with a Thermobonding Patch
Mysterious holes tend to appear in your garments? Learn how to cover a hole with a thermobonding patch and a simple hand stitch!
- Use this technique on robust garments made of thick fabric. For fine textiles, take a look at the courses How to Fix a Tear or How to Fix a Hole, both available in the Hand Stitch Series.
- Do not us this technique on nylon clothes, such as a raincoat or a windbreaker, as the fabric might melt. Make a test with the iron to see how the fabric reacts to heat.
Required material :
- Thermobonding patch (ideally of the colour of the garment you wish to fix)
- Iron and ironing board Fer
- Threads of the colours of the garments you wish to repair (recommended: standard tex-27 polyester thread)
- Hand stitching needles
- Sharpened fabric scissors
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! The courses are 100% refundable 120 days after the date of purchase.
For more information, visit the Frequently Asked Questions page or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.