Accédez à nos nouveautés et à nos tarifs réduits de pré-vente avant tout le monde.
+ recevez une copie gratuite de notre eBook
Partager ce produit
How to Adjust a Blouse or a Dress
Do you have any dresses, skirts or blouses that are too big? Would you like them to be more fitted? Learn how to adjust your clothes with this simple and efficient technique!
Warning! We recommend asking for a friend's help to measure the adjustments directly on your body. Also, we do not recommend this technique for beginners if the garment you wish to alter is lined, since the lining increases the degree of difficulty.
Save by subscribing to the whole series.
Required material :
- Sewing machine
- Thread of the colour of the garment you wish to repair (recommended: standard tex-27 polyester thread)
- Thread bobbin compatible with your sewing machine and filled with the thread you wish to use
- Needle (size 12, 14 or 16, depending on the thickness of the fabric)
- Sharpened fabric scissors
- Seam ripper
- Wax or soap chalk
- Measuring tape
- A friend to help you take the measurements