Inscrivez-vous à notre infolettre et recevez gratuitement du contenu sur la mode durable ainsi que le eBook 36 astuces pour réduire votre empreinte éco-sociale par la mode!
Beginner's Fix-it-Yourself Course: Hand Stitch - Premium Option with Skype Consultation
This course series for beginners will show your the basics of hand stitch mending. Gaia & Dubos reveals techniques employed by professionals while giving clear and simple instructions. By learning to mend your clothes, you will develop your autonomy, reduce your ecological footprint and save on seamstress expenses!
Subscribe now to gain access to eight video courses that will teach you hand stitching basics and to get a bonus Skype session* with Gaia & Dubos's designer to ask her all of your questions about the courses!
This series comprises the followings:
- How to (Properly) Sew a Two or Four-Hole Button
- How to (Properly) Sew a Shank Button
- How to Sew a Hook and Eye Clasp
- How to Fix a Tear
- How to Fix a Hole
- How to Fix a Cut Seam
- How to Cover a Hole with a Thermobonding Patch
- How to Stitch a Blind Hem
- Bonus: 20-minute Skype session* with Gaia & Dubos's designer
- Hand stitching needles
- Sharpened fabric scissors
- Iron and ironing board
- Threads of the colours of the garments you wish to repair (recommended: standard tex-27 polyester thread)
- The button(s) you wish to sew back
- Hook and eye clap(s)
- Thermobonding patch
- No sewing machine required