Faites partie des premières à accéder à nos nouvelles pièces & exclusivités et recevez notre eBook gratuit pour devenir une pro de la mode durable!
Beginner's Fix-it-Yourself Course: Hand Stitch - Basic Option
This course series for beginners will show your the basics of hand stitch mending. Gaia & Dubos reveals techniques employed by professionals while giving clear and simple instructions. By learning to mend your clothes, you will develop your autonomy, reduce your ecological footprint and save on seamstress expenses!
Subscribe now to gain access to eight video courses that will teach you hand stitching basics.
This series comprises the followings:
- How to (Properly) Sew a Two or Four-Hole Button
- How to (Properly) Sew a Shank Button
- How to Sew a Hook and Eye Clasp
- How to Fix a Tear
- How to Fix a Hole
- How to Fix a Cut Seam
- How to Cover a Hole with a Thermobonding Patch
- How to Stitch a Blind Hem
- Hand stitching needles
- Sharpened fabric scissors
- Iron and ironing board
- Threads of the colours of the garments you wish to repair (recommended: standard tex-27 polyester thread)
- The button(s) you wish to sew back
- Hook and eye clap(s)
- Thermobonding patch
- No sewing machine required