⟳ Order before everyone else
⇓ Access reduced prices during presales and promos
♡ Exclusively for our subscribers
The Belgian Linen Classic Jacket - Ecru
Embody pure elegance with our Belgian linen jacket. Months of research that result in an impeccable fit.
A slightly fitted cut mixed with sumptuously thick linen. For a structured yet comfortable silhouette.
Reversed tailored collar for a touch of simple originality.
Lined with a recycled plastic bottle satin for an irresistible feminine look.
How can I choose the perfect size* ? - Size guide
*Does not fit straight or rounded figures. Your waistline must be narrower than the hips in order to fit well.
This jacket is only available in 5 sizes because it is extremely complex to make. We are thus offering our best-selling sizes only.
More info for the curious
- Made in Quebec Canada under ethical working conditions
- Made of 100% linen, grown in Belgium and woven in Austria under ethical working conditions
- Lined with recycled polyester satin
- Pocket lining made of Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified organic cotton, grown and manufactured in India
- Discrete and handy pockets
- Choice of colour to honour your individuality
- Delivered to you in an eco-friendly package
- Dry clean only
- Do not soak in water
- Iron at medium temperature
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or write us at email@example.com