⟳ Order before everyone else
⇓ Access reduced prices during presales and promos
♡ Exclusively for our subscribers
The Belgian Linen Pant Suit - Ecru
Embody pure elegance with our divine Belgian linen pant suit.
A jacket with a slightly fitted cut mixed with sumptuously thick linen. For a structured yet comfortable silhouette.
With the pants, you can change looks in no time thanks to the transformable hem. Its elastic waistband at the back will give you maximal comfort and an impeccable fit.
Also available in black.
How can I choose the perfect size* ? - Size guide
*Does not fit straight or rounded figures. Your waistline must be narrower than the hips in order to fit well.
The jacket is only available in 5 sizes because it is extremely complex to make. We are thus offering our best-selling sizes only.
More info for the curious
- Made in Quebec Canada under ethical working conditions
- Made of 100% linen, grown in Belgium, woven in Austria under ethical working conditions
- Satin lining made of Global Recycle Standard (GRS) certified recycled polyester, printed with a floral pattern developed exclusively for Gaia & Dubos, manufactured in China
- Pocket lining made of Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified organic cotton, grown and manufactured in India
- Invisible elastic at pants middle back for maximized comfort and impeccable fit
- Metal zipper on pants for prolonged durability
- Delivered to you in an eco-friendly package
- Inseam of 30.5" (77.5cm). Please note that the linen will slightly shrink length-wise (0.5-0.75" / 1-2cm on the total length).
- Does not fit rounded figures. Your waistline must be straight or narrower than the hips in order to fit well.
- Pants: wash in cold water at delicate cycle
- Jacket: Eco-friendly dry‑clean, do not soak in water
- Iron at medium temperature
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org