⟳ Order before everyone else
⇓ Access reduced prices during presales and promos
♡ Exclusively for our subscribers
''Pour une garde-robe responsable'' eco t-shirt
Say hello to your new favourite t-shirt.
A t-shirt that allows you to express and embody your values.
A t-shirt that's incredibly comfy and that fits perfectly.
A t-shirt printed and made in Canada with a soft and cozy blend of organic cotton and recycled plastic bottles.
Inspired by the book "For a sustainable wardrobe", written by our founder and published by Éditions La Presse.
How can I choose the perfect size? Size Guide
More info for the curious
- Made and printed in Quebec Canada under ethical working conditions
- Made of 49% organic cotton, 45% recycled polyester and 6% spandex for maximal confort and durability
- Assembled with 4 threads for maximal durability
- 5/8'' finishing band at neckline for optimal quality
- No trace of chemical fertilizers or pesticides
- Illustrated by artist Mügluck
- Delivered to you in an eco-friendly package
How to Take Care of it
- Wash in cold water on delicate cycle
- Lay flat to dry
- Iron at medium temperature if needed
- Fold to store
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org