⟳ Order before everyone else
⇓ Access reduced prices during presales and promos
♡ Exclusively for our subscribers
The Organic Silk Strap Dress
Only the sizes listed are available. Sales are final.
Turn heads with this divine organic and ethical silk strap dress.
It will please the most feminine of us with its exceptionally soft touch.
Entirely lined with recycled plastic bottle satin, you'll be able to avoid all transparency.
The floral pattern was developed exclusively for Gaia & Dubos by renowned fashion illustrator Isabelle Feliu and was printed in Italy using an eco‑friendly digital process.
How can I choose the perfect size? - Size guide
More info for the curious
- 100% handmade in Quebec under ethical working conditions
- Made of Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified and fair trade organic silk satin (regularly monitored by Fair Wear Foundation), grown and manufactured in India
- Printed in Italy using an eco-friendly digital printing process with water-based inks
- Entirely lined with satin made with Global Recycle Standard (GRS) certified recycled polyester, manufactured in China
- Stitched with 5 tex-30 thread for maximum durability
- High-grade silk, grown using natural and organic silkworm feed
- No trace of fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides, or heavy metals
- Adjustable straps for a perfect fit
- Delivered to you in an eco-friendly package
- Handwash inside‑out in cold water
- Hang to dry
- Iron inside‑out at low temperature if needed
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org