⟳ Order before everyone else
⇓ Access reduced prices during presales and promos
♡ Exclusively for our subscribers
The Transformable Belgian Linen Pants - Ecru
I was talking about these pants with my husband the other day... and I came up to the conclusion that they definitely are one of my most divine masterpieces.😌
An exquisite cut. A divine fit.
Change look in no time thanks to the transformable hem. Compliments guaranteed.
The elastic band concealed in the back of the waist provides maximal comfort and an impeccable fit.
Made with exquisitely thick and supple Belgian linen (this means minimized wrinkles!).
How can I choose the perfect size* ? - Size guide
*Does not fit rounded or straight figures. Your waist must be narrower than your hips in order for the shorts to fit well. If in doubt, send us your body measurements to firstname.lastname@example.org
More info for the curious
- Made in Quebec, Canada under ethical working conditions
- Made of 100% linen, grown in Belgium
- Ecru linen woven in Austria and black linen woven in Russia under ethical working conditions
- Pocket lining made of Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified organic cotton, grown and manufactured in India
- Stitched with tex-27 threads for maximum durability
- Discrete and handy pockets
- Metal zipper for an extended lifecycle
- Elastic hidden in back waistband for an impeccable fit
- Transformable silhouette thanks to a unique system hidden in the hem
- Delivered to you in an eco-friendly package
- Wash in cold water on delicate cycle
- Hang to dry
- Iron at high temperature
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or write us at email@example.com