⟳ Order before everyone else
⇓ Access reduced prices during presales and promos
♡ Exclusively for our subscribers
The Breton-Striped Organic Cotton Shirt - Beige
Because a nice basic is all you need to feel pretty and incredibly cozy.
Oh! And also because you won’t be able to live without its unsettling softness.
Slight V-neck for a touch of original simplicity.
Made of organic cotton. Top comfy.
Also available in blue.
How can I choose the perfect size? - Size guide
- Made in Quebec, Canada under ethical working conditions
- Made of 96% Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified organic cotton and 4% spandex for optimal comfort and durability, manufactured in Portugal
- Stitched with 4 tex-30 threads for maximum durability
- Finishing band at neckline for optimal quality
- Ample cut for maximum comfort
- No trace of fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides or heavy metal
- Choice of colour to honour your individuality
- Delivered to you in an eco-friendly package
- Wash in cold water on delicate cycle
- Lay flat to dry
- Iron at high temperature if needed
- Fold to store
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or write us at email@example.com