⟳ Order before everyone else
⇓ Access reduced prices during presales and promos
♡ Exclusively for our subscribers
The Emblematic Organic Silk Scarf
The exceptional lightness and softness of this organic silk top will charm the most sophisticated of us.
The emblematic silk square (1 yard x 1 yard).
The floral pattern was developed exclusively for Gaia & Dubos by renowned fashion illustrator Isabelle Feliu and was printed in Canada using an eco-friendly digital process.
Perfect to offer as a gift to a woman who has a considerable impact on our everyday life!
- Made in Quebec, Canada under ethical working conditions
- Made of Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified and fair trade organic silk satin (regularly monitored by Fair Wear Foundation), grown and manufactured in China
- Printed with an eco-friendly digital printing process with water-based inks
- Stitched with tex-30 thread for maximum durability
- High-grade silk grownusing natural, organic silkworm feed
- No trace of fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides, or heavy metals
- Emblematic silk scarf 90cm x 90cm size (1 yard x 1 yard)
- Delivered to you in an eco-friendly package
- Handwash in cold water
- Hang to dry
- Iron upside-down at low temperature if needed
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org