⟳ Order before everyone else
⇓ Access reduced prices during presales and promos
♡ Exclusively for our subscribers
The Belgian Linen Ecru Dress
Only the sizes listed are available. Sales are final.
Savour incommensurable comfort with this dress made of Belgian linen. With its elegant silhouette and classic style, the woman wearing it will be praised!
Thanks to its optimal thickness, the sumptuous textile from which the dress is made considerably reduces the risk of wrinkles. Who said linen was too wrinkly to be worn?
Also available in black.
How can I choose the perfect size? -
More info for the curious
- Made in Quebec, Canada under ethical working conditions
- Made of 100% linen, grown in Belgium
- Ecru linen woven in Austria and black linen woven in Russia under ethical working conditions
- Satin lining made of Global Recycle Standard (GRS) certified recycled polyester, printed with a floral pattern developed exclusively for Gaia & Dubos, manufactured in China
- Stitched with 5 tex-30 threads for maximum durability
- Invisible zipper on left side for easy doffing and donning and a better fit
- Metal hook and eye at the top of the zipper to avoid unwanted opening
- Double-layered shoulder yoke for extra durability
- Delivered to you in an eco-friendly package
- Wash in cold water on delicate cycle
- Hang to dry
- Iron at medium temperature
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or write us at email@example.com