⟳ Order before everyone else
⇓ Access reduced prices during presales and promos
♡ Exclusively for our subscribers
The organic cotton reversible cami - Floral
How to choose the perfect size? - Size guide
Here is our organic cotton reversible and adjustable cami that will turn heads all summer.
- Wear it with the buttons in the front
- Tie it into a knot to create a feminine yet casual look
- Flip it and wear it with the buttons in the back with the rounded neckline in the front
- Pair it with the assorted wrap skirt to create the illusion of a dress
The convenient yet feminine straps allow you to tie a bow at any desired height for a perfect fit.
Made in Canada with a blend of certified organic cotton. Printed with the floral pattern created as part of an exclusive collaboration with Canadian illustrator Joannie Houle.
Also available in cream colour.
Match it with:
- The assorted floral wrap skirt to create the illusion of a dress
- Our Belgian linen shorts in black or in ecru colour
- Our scrunchie printed with the assorted floral pattern
More info for the curious
- Made in Canada under ethical working conditions
- Made of 90% Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified organic cotton grown in India, blended with and 10% rayon for a soft, anti-wrinkle and supple fabric
- No trace of fertilizers, pesticides or heavy metals
- Printed with the floral pattern created as part of an exclusive collaboration with Canadian illustrator Joannie Houle.
- Assembled with 5 27-tex threads for maximal durability
- Fully adjustable straps: tie a bow at any height for a perfect fit
- Slightly flared cut for maximal comfort
- Reversible so that you can wear the buttons in the front or back
- The model wears the size medium and is 5'8" tall
- Delivered to you in an eco-friendly package
- Machine wash in cold water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron at medium temperature if needed
- Hang to store
- Do not bleach, do not tumble dry
- The fabric will slightly shrink after its first wash in cold water (about 3/8" in width and length)