⟳ Order before everyone else
⇓ Access reduced prices during presales and promos
♡ Exclusively for our subscribers
Guppyfriend microplastic washing bag
Save the planet by retaining the microplastics that detach from your synthetic clothes when you wash them.
Guppyfriend washing bags are the most renowned worldwide. This is why we chose to partner with them, to help you do your part as a conscious consumer!
We created a two-part video series to explain how to use it and why we should all use a microplastic bag!
Video 1 - How to use the Guppyfriend microplastic washing bag
Video 2 - 7 reasons why recycled plastic fabrics are so eco-friendly
How to use it ?
- Fill up to 2/3 of the bag with your synthetic clothes
- Fill the rest of your washing machine with non-synthetic items to balance the weight in the machine
- Make sure you separate dark colours from whites, as you would normally do.
- Make sure you select a cold water cycle and ideally use a liquid and biodegradable detergent (simply because it’s more eco-friendly)
- When your laundry’s done, simply remove your clothes from the bag. We always recommend laying them flat or hang them to dry, but you can still put them in the dryer WITHOUT the bag.
- It may take up to a few times before you see any microfibres. They will collect at the top of the bag over time. It will look like Lindt. Simply pick it up with your fingers, and put it in the bin. You’ll make sure it doesn’t end up in the oceans
- Never run under water since it might release microfibres. It is self cleaning. Just hang it to dry and use over and over again !
- Never iron it or put it in the dryer.
- You can use for many MANY washes. It may not look new over time, but it will still be as efficient.
Return & refund policy
This washing bag is new and guaranteed defect-free, so the guarantee offered on other Gaia & Dubos products is not applicable for this product. If it were delivered with any defect, we will exchange it with no additional cost within 10 days of delivery.
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org